September is usually the month for new beginnings for school children, but why not make new beginnings for yourself too?!
Come and find out what retirement living could offer you or a loved one on Wednesday 18th September from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, in West Sussex.
- Date: Wednesday 18th
- Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- What: Open day complete with refreshments.
- Explore the beautiful clubhouse, Charters Tower which includes a stunning galleried lounge.
- Enjoy 16 acres of perfectly kept gardens and walking routes.
- Be amazed by the exclusive facilities and services including restaurant, bar, library, conservatory, shop, doctor’s surgery, guest suites.
- Gain an insight into the colourful social calendar which includes a film group, croquet, quiz nights, bridge club, exercise classes and more!
- Tour the mix of one- and two-bedroom privately-owned properties, including new apartments.
What else is on offer?
- An opportunity to explore a unique retirement lifestyle.
- Discover more about how retirement living can ease pressures of garden and house maintenance.
- Understand how it feels to be part of this friendly community.
- Hear first-hand experiences from the existing residents.
- Enjoy a selection of refreshments.
Come along with your friends and family and don’t pass up the opportunity on what could be the idyllic retirement lifestyle for you.
Register your interest using the form below or call 01342 870871 for more information – we hope to see you there!