Managed Sale Service
Helping you buy your dream property
Buying a new retirement property in one of our villages is only a few steps away thanks to our Managed Sale Service – operated through our partner, Spring.
For customers who want to sell their home via the traditional estate agency route, working in partnership with a panel of over 2,500 of the UK's leading estate agency branches, a Spring Managed Sale will save you time and effort taking over the entire process and handling all aspects of your home sale.
Here's how it works:
- Once you have chosen your new Retirement Villages property, Spring will arrange valuations with up to 3 trusted panel agents that have the best local area knowledge and experience with your type of property.
- Once agents are instructed, Spring organise everything your home sale needs.
- Spring manage the preparation of the listing and drive the agents to generate proceedable viewings to ensure the right buyers are seeing your home.
- Spring will present and negotiate all offers, ensuring all offers are financially qualified.
Other benefits of our Managed Sale Service:
- Once the best offer is accepted for your property, the Managed Sale service will dramatically reduce the time it takes to complete your home sale.
- Our specialist teams of conveyancers and surveyors will work at pace to complete your sale in a fraction of the time it would take for a standard open market sale, thanks to our priority sale service.
- You can swap to the Home Buying Service at any time should your sale be unsuccessful with the Managed Sale Service.
Speak to us on