Home Buying Service
Buying your dream retirement property has never been easier
Buying a new retirement property in one of our villages has never been easier thanks to our Home Buying Service – operated through our partner, Spring.
Spring buys your home directly from you, saving you the time and stress of a traditional home sale and giving you the freedom to move to your Retirement Villages property when it suits you.
Here is how it works:
- Once you have chosen your new Retirement Villages property, you provide details of your existing home.
- Valuations are obtained from a network of trusted estate agents.
- An offer to purchase your home is made within 48 hours.
- If you accept the offer, a free Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) survey is organised. If you choose not to accept there is nothing lost.
- Once the survey is completed, the offer will be confirmed.
- Your property is now ‘sold’ and solicitors instructed to proceed.
- Monies are paid on completion.
Other benefits of our Home Buying Service:
- You avoid estate agent fees and the nerve-jangling ‘house chain’.
- No repairs or upgrades needed to sell your home, Spring buys as is.
- Spring’s license-to-occupy means you can stay in your home for up to 14 days post-completion.
- Contracts can be exchanged in 42 days and we can be flexible about your moving date to your new Retirement Villages property.
* Home Buying Service is only available on selected properties.
** You may achieve a higher value by selling independently of the Home Buying Service. An offer is subject to a survey, not guaranteed, and you are not obliged to accept it. You should seek independent financial advice to ensure that part exchange is right for you.
Speak to us on