To discover if a retirement village could be for you or a loved one – then don’t miss the opportunity to view the stunning Cedars Village at our coffee morning.
- Date: Wednesday 18th September
- Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- What: Coffee Morning
- Tour the exclusive facilities available for residents including an elegant restaurant, ballroom, library, hobbies room, bar, medical centre and snooker room.
- Explore the Grade II Listed Mansion House – containing an iconic two storey Victorian glass conservatory.
- See how social lives can be kickstarted with an exciting social calendar which typically includes keep fit, bridge, art, scrabble, history, film and book clubs.
- View the two and three-bedroom apartments, bungalows and cottages available for sale.
What else is on offer?
- An opportunity to immerse yourself into an idyllic retirement community within an age-exclusive village.
- Gain an insight into what it’s like to live at the village from residents and staff.
- A stroll around the wonderful mature gardens within the 22-acre site.
Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity to see what a relaxed and peaceful retirement really looks like.
Invite a friend and let us know you’re coming using the form below or call 01372 383950 – we can’t wait to see you there!
In the meantime, request a brochure here to discover more about the retirement village concept.