We’re very excited to invite you to our September open day where you can discover what it’s really like inside an age-exclusive retirement village – as well as looking at the excellent properties available for sale!
Date: Thursday 26th September
Time: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
What: Afternoon tea
- Tour the magnificent Grade II Mansion House which comprises of a stunning wood-panelled restaurant, meeting room, library, snooker room, bar and conservatory.
- Enjoy a walk around the award-winning Japanese garden which surrounds a carp pond and a summerhouse pavilion.
- View an attractive variety of independent living two and three-bedroom cottages, bungalows and apartments.
What else is on offer?
- Learn more about the vibrant social calendar which comprises of numerous special interest clubs and social gatherings (and if that doesn’t take your fancy, there’s a golf club very close by too!)
- Visit the village that’s well-known for hosting the iconic Marquee Week where a variety of events takes place such as barbecues, black tie dinners and choral concerts.
- Chat with residents and staff to understand more about what life is like inside this village.
Invite your friends and family to our open day and truly discover whether this is the lifestyle you can see yourself leading!
Register your interest by calling 01372 383950 or completing the form below – we can’t wait to welcome you into our community.