This September, we have a brilliant coffee morning lined up on Wednesday 18th September from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm where you can learn everything you need to know about retirement living in an age-exclusive village.
Date: Wednesday 18th September.
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm.
What: Coffee Morning.
- Tour the exclusive facilities on offer including a hair salon, mini bus, lounge, conservatory, bar, bistro, library, meeting room and convenience shop.
- Explore 15 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds overlooking the Avon Valley.
- View a wide variety of beautiful retirement properties from studios to one and two-bedroom apartments and houses.
- Understand more about the tenure options available which include rental, rent to buy and purchase.
What else is on offer?
- Talk to staff and residents about their personal experiences of life at a retirement village.
- Gain an insight into the variety of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include special interest groups, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
- Hear more about a varied selection of purchaser packages including Try Before You Buy and the Moving Made Easy.
If you’re questioning what life inside a retirement village is like or you’re seeking a relaxed and luxury retirement for you or a loved one – then do not miss this event!
Call 01372 383950 to let us know you’ll be coming or complete the form below.