Could you see yourself living in one of our retirement apartments?
Our retirement apartments benefit from landscaped gardens that offer all the delightful scenery without any of the hard work.
This could be your chance to make new memories and ‘rightsize’ to your perfect property.
Downsizing, or rightsizing, as we like to call it, can seem incredibly daunting at first. After building up years and years of furniture, heirlooms and personal possessions, the thought of letting some of these go can be an uncomfortable one.
But after finding a property that’s a realistic size for you, you can actually make this the exciting next chapter of your life. Treat de-cluttering and re-organising your possessions as a positive cleansing exercise, providing you with a more manageable and comfortable living space, and hopefully somewhere that you won’t have to move from again.
Here’s why you should consider choosing a retirement apartment:
- Residents often tell us they feel safer being closer to like-minded people and the additional security this provides.
- Having a front door that opens onto a communal hallway or landing with a further main door entry system for people to navigate, adds significantly to that feeling of security.
- Having all your living space on one floor makes getting around much easier for you and your visitors.
- An apartment is often lower maintenance than other retirement properties.
- Being closer to neighbours can ease loneliness and creates the opportunity to make friends.
- Apartments tend to present lower utility bills.
- Retiring in an apartment can actually provide a new lease of life by exploring a new way of living.
- We offer a wide range of apartment styles and sizes including luxury retirement properties.
Ann Romaine, living in Moat Park in Essex, says apartment living makes her feel safe and secure.
Before moving into her apartment Ann confirmed that she had experienced loneliness. Since arriving in the village, she has now made some great new friends and has even taken trips to Tenerife and Serbia with them. Ann says:
“I feel so safe and secure and I’m certainly not lonely anymore. I love the fact that there are people around all the time. It’s nice to know that if I want to talk to someone, I can just visit my neighbours.”
Ann is not the only one impressed by her new retirement apartment – her grandchildren love it too and even call Moat Park “Nanny’s Hotel”. You can read more of Ann’s story here.
Find out more about apartment living
If you’re interested in buying a retirement apartment visit the properties for sale at our villages or if you simply want to find out more information, please contact our head office sales team on 01372 383950 or email: email@example.com