Buying your dream retirement property has never been easier
Buying a new retirement property in one of our villages has never been easier thanks to our part exchange service – operated through National Property Trade.
Part exchange removes uncertainty by guaranteeing the sale of your existing property and the purchase of your new dream retirement home in one of our villages – and it really couldn’t be easier.
Here is how it works:
- Once you have chosen your new Retirement Villages property, you provide details of your existing home
- Valuations are obtained from a network of trusted estate agents
- An offer to purchase your home is made within 48 hours
- If you accept the offer, a survey is organised. If you choose not to accept there is nothing lost
- Once the survey is completed, the offer will be confirmed
- Your property is now ‘sold’ and solicitors instructed to proceed
- Monies are paid on completion
Other benefits of part exchange:
- You avoid estate agents fees and the nerve-jangling ‘house chain’
- Contracts can be exchanged in 42 days and we can be flexible about your moving date to your new Retirement Villages property.
For more information about part exchange please contact our head office sales team on 01372 383950 or complete the form below.
* Part exchange is only available on selected properties.
** You may achieve a higher value by selling independently of part exchange. An offer is subject to a survey, not guaranteed, and you are not obliged to accept it. Please take advice to ensure part exchange is for you and, note, commission may be payable to Retirement Villages in the event of a part exchange sale.