Refer a Friend
Do you know someone who would love our way of life?
With our refer a friend scheme you will receive £1,000* if they buy or rent a property at any of our 16 villages.
This is our way to thank you for recommending us to others.
How it works:
Step 1 - Fill out the form on this page giving us your information and the information of the person you wish to refer. (please make sure you have spoken to them and gained their permission to share their information)
Step 2 - We will call the person you have referred and find out more about their needs and requirements. Hopefully, we can match them to a village and property that they love and they'll go on to buy or rent.
Step 3 - You receive £1,000 cash*, paid into your chosen account.
Step 4 - We welcome them into the community.
See T&C's at the bottom of this page for more information.
- RVG holds the right to amend or terminate the Refer-A-Friend scheme at any time without notice.
- The Refer-A-Friend scheme is available to individual Referrers who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Referrer must be either a current resident of one of Retirement Village Group’s managed retirement communities or be involved in a current process to buy or rent (for a minimum period of at least 12 months) a home within a Retirement Villages Group community.
- The Referrer must have completed the correct Refer-A-Friend form in full. It is the Referrer’s responsibility to ensure the correct Refer-A-Friend form is completed in full, and they are responsible for providing the complete and accurate information requested by Retirement Villages Group in connection with the Refer-A-Friend scheme.
- Referrers must have obtained appropriate consent from the referee prior to making a referral (see clause 3.7 below).
- In the event that the Referrer is not a current resident of a Retirement Villages Group community, they will only become eligible to receive the referral reward if they go on to buy (by entering into a new lease or becoming an assignee of an existing lease) or rent (by entering into a rental agreement with a minimum period of at least 12 months) a home within a Retirement Villages Group community within a period of 12 months of making a referral.
- Referees must be valid to qualify. A referee is valid if:
- Referees can be either an individual, married or a cohabiting couple intending to buy or rent in a Retirement Villages Group community. Where a referee is a couple that goes on to buy or rent a single home within a Retirement Villages Group community, only one award will be valid..
- Referees must not have previously been a resident of a Retirement Villages Group community, or have previously stayed overnight in a Retirement Villages Group community (e.g. through a Try Before You Buy scheme or use of a Guest Suite).
- Referees must not have already registered their interest with Retirement Villages Group as at the date of referral.
- Referees must not have previously been referred to Retirement Villages Group. Each referee can only be referred to Retirement Villages Group once. In the event that a Referee is referred to the Company more than once, only the first Referrer to refer the Referee to Retirement Villages Group will be eligible for the referral reward under this scheme.
- Referees must go on to buy (by entering into a new lease or becoming an assignee of an existing lease) or rent (by entering into a rental agreement with a minimum period of at least 12 months) a home within a Retirement Villages Group community within a period of 12 months of being referred.
- Referees must have consented to their details, personal data and information being passed to Retirement Villages Group for the purposes of registering their interest in buying or renting a home in a Retirement Villages Group community as part of the Refer-A-Friend scheme prior to any referral being made. The Referrer will indemnify Retirement Villages Group and its officers, directors and employees, affiliates or any of them on demand against any and all loss, damage, claims, demands, actions, costs (including legal/attorney fees), charges, expenses and liabilities of whatsoever nature incurred by or awarded to the Company and/or its officers, directors and employees, affiliates, arising directly or indirectly out of the Referrer’s failure to obtain consent from the Referee before any personal data or information about the Referee is passed to Retirement Villages Group.
- Referrees should disclose to their Retirement Villages Group sales consultant as soon as possible where they have been referred, to allow corroboration of the referral.
- Referral awards:
- Referrers will be eligible for a referral award in situations where there is both a valid Referrer and a valid Referee
- Each valid Referral will entitle the Referrer to a reward of £1,000.00 paid directly into a nominated bank account. RVG will make direct contact with the referrer to verify payment details.
- Referral awards will be processed and applied to the relevant Referrer account within 2 months of the necessary criteria being satisfied.
There is no limit to the number of referral rewards a Referrer can receive, subject to these terms and conditions.