Download Key Facts
Service charge and key facts
Lease: 125 years from 01/03/2018
Ground Rent: £300 per annum
Single £5,366 per annum or Double Occupancy £5,666
Council Tax: E - £2166.13 per annum
For full information on the service charge, please contact the Sales Consultant.
The service includes:
• Full on-site professional estate management.
• Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
• Building insurance.
• Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
• Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
• External window cleaning.
• Emergency call & monitoring system.
• Facilities include: restaurant, bar, village shop, guest suites – additional charges apply, treatment rooms, mini bus, swimming pool, hot tub, fitness room, gym, hair and beauty salon
Also available is an Additional “Lifestyle Package” which is optional
The Lifestyle Package is available to all residents at Roseland Parc and includes the following services at an additional cost.
Welfare Check – Five minute pop-in call by a member of staff
•Meals Package – The inclusion of breakfast, lunch and a light supper all served in the comfort of your home or the restaurant.
•Housekeeping Service – A 30 minute daily tidy up, two hour weekly clean of your property and ben linen changed weekly (residents provide their own linen)
•Laundry Service – One load of laundry per week collected from your property and delivered back on completion.
These services can either be purchased all together or services can be purchased individually. Please ask a member of staff for more details and the current price list for these services.