About 7 St Anthony House
Under cover porch, outside mobility scooter charging point, electric assist doors and private front door onto:
Coved ceiling, large coir mat, airing cupboard, radiator, power points and call system to 24 hour emergency assistance.
Sitting / Dining Room: 11’9 x 17’2 (3.58m x 5.24m)
10’4 x 15’9 (3.15m x 4.80m)
Rear aspect double glazed French doors onto an east facing decked balcony overlooking the palm garden with space to sit out on, coved ceiling, 2 x electric radiators, 2 x TV points, FM/SAT points, telephone point, 4 x double sockets and 2 x ceiling pendants. Double doors onto:
Kitchenette: 5’11 x 6’9 (1.80m x 2.06m)
Modern oak shaker style units with roll edged work surfaces incorporating single drainer sink unit, integrated fridge, double glazed window to front, extractor fan, wall heater, recessed down lighters and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One: 10’9 x 10’8 (3.28m x 3.25m)
Double glazed window with rear aspect overlooking palm garden, electric radiator, TV/FM and telephone point, 4 x double sockets, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two/Study: 9’ x 5’11 (2.74m x 1.80m)
Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, electric radiator, 2 x double sockets, TV/FM point, broadband and telephone point.
Wet Room: 7’1 x 6’3 (2.16m x 1.90m)
Non slip flooring with underfloor heating, shower area with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shavers point, mirror and emergency assist cord.
Fully Serviced Property Package includes the following;
- Breakfast food provisions (Self preparation)
- Three course lunch in Restaurant or home delivery service
- Supper delivered to property, unless evening event attended.
- Cleaning programme agreed over 7 days.
- 5 Minute Pop in from a Carer.
- Laundry service each week, personal and bedding.Roseland Parc, located in the historic village of Tregony, is a combination of “Independent Living” and “Fully Serviced” properties as well as the Roseland Nursing Home. Properties are set amongst seven acres of landscaped grounds with an array of on- site facilities including restaurant/bar, 30’ indoor swimming pool, hot tub, gymnasium, hair & beauty salon, library, croquet lawn with pavilion, boules court, bowling green and site transport. Tregony Village offers a public house, churches, post office, and a village store, as are bus stops for journeys to Truro, St. Mawes & St. Austell.