This November visit Thamesfield to admire the truly fantastic river-front location, the properties and the undeniably warm community atmosphere.
- Date: Thursday 28th November
- Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- What: Open Day.
- Find out whether the retirement village concept is for you or a loved-one.
- View a range of retirement apartments in a converted Victorian country house.
- Take a stroll among the stunning landscaped gardens – all within walking distance of the stunning Henley-On-Thames.
- Learn more about the exclusive benefits you gain as a villager, including a five-star personal concierge service; one hour’s weekly cleaning; a weekly linen and towel laundry service; morning coffee and afternoon tea; shopping assistance and more!
What else is on offer?
- Gain an insight into the varied social calendar which typically includes table tennis, bowls, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
- For peace of mind, understand more about the domiciliary care support available.
- Speak to residents and staff about their personal experiences of the retirement village.
If you or a loved one wants to discover more about an independent lifestyle inside a retirement village, then you can’t miss this event!
Bring a friend or family member and let us know you’ll be there by using the form below or calling 01372 383950. We look forward to welcoming you into the community!