This July visit Thamesfield in the sunshine where you can find out everything you need to know about retirement living.
- Date: Wednesday 17th July
- Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- What: Summer Open Day.
- View a range of retirement apartments in the converted Victorian country house, with stunning landscaped gardens.
- Discover more about the retirement village concept and what the luxury lifestyle has to offer.
- Learn more about the variety of benefits you gain as a villager, including a five-star personal concierge service; one hour’s weekly cleaning; a weekly linen and towel laundry service; morning coffee and afternoon tea; shopping assistance and more!
What else is on offer?
- View the beautiful river front location whilst enjoying a selection of refreshments.
- Gain an insight into the varied social calendar.
- Understand more about the domiciliary care support available.
- Chat to the staff and residents about their personal experiences of the village.
If you or a loved one wants to find out more about independent living inside an exclusive retirement village, then you can’t miss this event!
Come along with your friends and family – and let us know you’re coming using the form below or by calling 01372 383950. We look forward to welcoming you into the community.