This March visit Thamesfield our stunning retirement village in Henley and find out more about the luxury lifestyle on offer.
- Date: Wednesday 4th March
- Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- What: Open day with refreshments
- Enjoy the spectacular river-front location while enjoying refreshments.
- View a range of retirement apartments in a converted Victorian country house, with stunning landscaped gardens.
- Learn more about the exclusive benefits you gain as a villager, including a five-star personal concierge service; one hour’s weekly cleaning; a weekly linen and towel laundry service; morning coffee and afternoon tea; shopping assistance and more!
- Discover if the retirement village concept is for you or a loved-one, as well as what this independent lifestyle has to offer.
What else is on offer?
- Gain an insight into the varied social calendar which typically includes table tennis, bowls, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
- For peace of mind, understand more about the domiciliary care support available.
- Chat to residents and staff about their personal experiences of the village.
If you or a loved one wants to find out more about independent living – within walking distance of the stunning Henley-on-Thames – then you can’t miss this event!
Come along with your friends and family – let us know you’ll be there by using the form below or calling 01372 383950. We look forward to welcoming you into the community.