Cornwall’s award-winning retirement village, Roseland Parc, will be celebrating independent living on Independence Day, at our next exciting open day on Thursday 4th July from 10.30 am – 12.30 pm.
This is the perfect occasion to experience what a retirement village is all about in a coastal village location.
Date: Thursday 4th July.
Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
What: Independence Day-themed
- View the range of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Take a tour of the breath-taking grounds.
- Visit the main clubhouse and all the exclusive facilities that they have to offer including swimming pool, hairdressers, restaurant, bar, sun terrace and more.
- Chat to staff and residents about retirement-living to see if it suits you.
What else is on offer?
- Discuss the variety of financial options available including rental and part ownership.
- Understand more about the nursing home and dementia suite on site which provides extra reassurance for residents.
- Enjoy a selection of delicious American styled cupcakes.
If you want to find out more about retirement villages for yourself or a loved one, then don’t miss this event! We look forward to welcoming you into the Roseland Parc community.
Call 01372 383950 to let us know you’re coming or complete the form below.