This November, you have the chance to visit Mayford Grange with your loved ones and find out whether village life in the idyllic location of Surrey could be for you.
- Date: Wednesday 27th November
- Time: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- What: Afternoon Tea.
- Be one of the first to hear more about the four new properties that’ll be ready for occupation from early 2020. These will be fully refurbished, spacious, two-bedroom modern apartments finished to a high specification!
- View the exclusive facilities available for residents – which includes a restaurant that’s open five days per week for delicious lunches; a bar; vegetable garden; kiosk shop; and boules green.
- An insight into the colourful social calendar which can include film group, art workshops, bowls, themed restaurant evenings and so much more!
- Tour the mix of excellently sized properties which include one and two-bedroom apartments, set around a landscaped courtyard.
What else is on offer?
- Witness the intimate friendly community as you chat to existing staff and residents about their personal experiences of village life.
- Find yourself in easy reach of Woking and London and get a real insight into the idyllic location.
- Be reassured by the independent living options and third-party care available.
- A stroll around the tranquil grounds and courtyard settings.
- Enjoy some refreshments.
Let us know you’re coming by using the form below or call 01372 383950 – we look forward to telling you all about life at Mayford Grange.