This October, you have the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about retirement living at an award-winning retirement village, in Dunchurch, Warwickshire.
Date: Thursday 3rd October
Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
What: Coffee Morning
- View the magnificent Cawston House, an Edwardian mansion, that has exclusive facilities including a snooker room, restaurant, bar, conservatory, meeting room, library – and a weekly visiting GP!
- Tour the stunning 26 acres of beautifully manicured grounds – with paths that provide idyllic walking routes around the village.
- Take a look at a mix of two- and three-bedroom new build and pre-owned properties. This also includes the cottages at our latest development, the Polo Field, which are all high-quality new builds and have three new styles to choose from.
What else is on offer?
- Understand more about the vibrant and varied social calendar which includes exercise classes, art group, Tai-chi, physiotherapy classes, line dancing, whist, choir, bowls, writing groups, film clubs – and even more!
- Discover more about the wide range of services available including grounds and property maintenance, housekeeping, catering, administration and management services.
- Chat to staff and residents about their personal experiences of life at Lime Tree Village.
- Enjoy a coffee and a slice of cake!
Please call 01788 211799 or fill in the form below to let us know that you’re coming – we look forward to welcoming you to Lime Tree Village.