Discover an idyllic retirement lifestyle at Lime Tree Village this February and enjoy Afternoon Tea amongst friends. Our beautiful new show home will also be open to view at the latest development of ten luxury homes, which are ready to move into now.
- Date: Saturday 8th February
- Time: 1pm – 4:00 pm.
- What: Open Day
- Discover the unique retirement lifestyle on offer.
- Explore the fantastic facilities in Edwardian mansion, Cawston House, including a restaurant, bar, garden room and library.
- Take a tour inside our stunning new cottage show home.
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea and chat with current residents about life in the village.
- Meet the village manager, Patrick Johnson and ask him any questions you may have.
- Participate in a game of carpet bowls!
- Explore the 27 acres of stunning landscaped grounds.
What else is on offer?
- Find out more about our range of tenure options which includes rent, purchase and rent to buy.
- Gain an insight into the colourful social calendar which includes scrabble club, indoor bowls, art club, Tai Chi, line dancing, choir, bridge club, exercise classes and more!
- Discover the wonderful inclusive services which include weekly cleaning, laundry, and garden and house maintenance and a weekly visiting GP surgery.
Register your interest using the form below or call 01788 211799 for more information – we look forward to welcoming you to Lime Tree Village!