Don’t miss your chance to experience the warm and welcoming community at Gittisham Hill Park where a unique lifestyle is waiting to be explored. Bring your friends and family to find out what makes this village so special and enjoy a spot of afternoon tea!
Date: Friday 13th March.
Time: 1.30pm – 4pm.
What: Afternoon Tea.
- Discover more about the exclusive facilities you benefit from as a resident including restaurant, library area, village clubhouse and terrace.
- Take a leisurely walk through the landscaped grounds or take a short journey to the beautiful Devon coast, including the seaside town Sidmouth.
- View a variety of beautiful retirement properties from studios to one and two-bedroom apartments and houses.
- Discover more about the Try Before You Buy scheme and the range of tenure options including purchase, rent and rent to buy.
What else is on offer?
- Chat to staff and residents about their personal experiences whilst enjoying your afternoon tea.
- Gather more information about the selection of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include special interest groups, fitness classes and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
This is the perfect opportunity to find out whether a retirement village could be for you or a loved one.
We can’t wait to welcome you into the community, call 01372 383950 to let us know you’re coming or complete the form below.