This December join Gittisham Hill Park for a mince pie and a look around the mix of independent living retirement bungalows! This is the perfect opportunity to get into the festive spirit and discover more about retirement life in the hugely sought-after area of Devonshire.
Date: Monday 9th December.
Time: 10:30 am – 1:00 pm.
What: Festive Coffee Morning.
- Enjoy a hot drink, mince pie, some biscuits and chat with staff and residents about life at the village.
- Explore the beautiful central clubhouse where you’ll find fantastic facilities including a restaurant, library and outdoor terrace.
- Take a stroll through the picturesque 12-acre parkland.
What else is on offer?
- Discover more about the resident-led activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include table tennis, bowls, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village via the minibus too.
- Be reassured as you hear more about the care available at Gittisham Hill Park.
- Discover more about the Try Before You Buy Scheme and the range of tenure options including purchase, rent and rent to buy.
Come along with a loved one and gain a greater insight into retirement living at this beautiful village, located close to the Devon coastline.
Spaces fill up quickly so don’t forget to call 01372 383950 or fill in the form below to let us know you’re coming. We look forward to seeing you there!