This September we’re inviting you to discover everything you need to know about retirement living in the wonderfully rural location of Cranleigh – whilst you taste a selection of gins!
Date: Wednesday 25th September.
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
What: Gin Tasting Event with The Gin Kitchen.
- Explore the stunning multi-million-pound central clubhouse that has an exclusive bar and lounge for residents to enjoy.
- Tour a variety of excellent facilities which include a main hall for concerts and major events, restaurant, multi-purpose function room, library, shop and more.
- Taste a selection of delicious gins from The Gin Kitchen!
- Take a picturesque and leisurely walk around the landscaped grounds.
- Have a chat with staff and residents to gather first-hand experience of what it’s like to live and work at Elmbridge Village.
What else is on offer?
- Tour the variety of private one and two-bedroom apartments and cottages.
- Gain an insight into the variety of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include table tennis, bowls, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
- Be reassured as you hear more about the domiciliary care available at Elmbridge Village.
- Discover more about all the added extras you gain when you choose to retire at one of our villages.
If you’re wondering what retiring in an age-exclusive retirement village in Surrey would be like – then don’t miss out on this fun and informative event.
If you’re interested in coming, then invite a friend or family member and call us on 01483 676100 or complete the form below – we can’t wait to welcome you into our community!