This November we’re inviting property seekers and their loved ones to see exactly what an active retirement community has to offer, in the wonderfully rural location of Cranleigh.
Date: Thursday 21st November.
Time: 10.30am – 1.30pm.
What: Coffee morning.
- Explore the stunning recently redeveloped clubhouse that has an exclusive restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Tour a variety of excellent facilities which include a main hall for concerts and major events, multi-purpose function room, allotments, croquet lawn, visiting GP surgery, library, treatment room/hair salon, shop and restaurant – which is open for lunch every day.
- Tour the diverse set of private one and two-bedroom apartments and cottages while discovering the range of tenure options from purchase to rent and rent to buy.
- Gain an insight into the variety of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include table tennis, bowls, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
What else is on offer?
- Take a picturesque and leisurely walk around the landscaped grounds.
- Have a chat with staff and residents to gather first-hand experience of what it’s like to live and work at Elmbridge Village.
- Be reassured as you hear more about the domiciliary care available at Elmbridge Village.
- Discover more about all the added extras you gain when you choose to retire at one of our villages.
This is the perfect event to discover what age-exclusive retirement village in Surrey would be like.
If you’re interested in attending call us on 01483 676100 or complete the form below – we can’t wait to welcome, you into our community!