This February we’re inviting you to find out more about the relaxing lifestyle on offer in this vibrant community. Bring your friends and family along for a coffee and slice of cake and discover more…
Date: Tuesday 18th February.
Time: 10.30am – 1.30pm.
What: Coffee morning.
- Discover the excellent facilities in the main clubhouse which include a main hall for concerts and major events, multi-purpose function room, allotments, croquet lawn, visiting GP surgery, library, treatment room/hair salon, shop and restaurant – which is open for lunch every day.
- Tour the private one and two-bedroom apartments and cottages currently available for sale.
- Hear more about the variety of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include table tennis, bowls, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
- Meet current residents and hear their experiences of life in Elmbridge Village first hand.
What else is on offer?
- Take a leisurely walk around the beautifully landscaped grounds and see the village allotments.
- Meet village manager Keith Henesey and ask him any questions you may have.
- Find out more about the flexible tenure options making a move to Elmbridge Village an easy one, including rent, rent to buy and part ownership.
- Be reassured as you hear more about the domiciliary care available at Elmbridge Village.
- Discover more about all the added extras you gain when you choose to retire at one of our villages.
This is the perfect event to discover what age-exclusive retirement village in Surrey would be like.
If you’re interested in attending call us on 01483 676100 or complete the form below – we can’t wait to welcome you to Elmbridge Village!