If you or a loved one wants to find out more about independent living in retirement, then don’t miss our open day on Wednesday 10th July from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Date: Wednesday 10th July
Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
What: Musical Summer Fete
- Take a look at the exclusive facilities including a fantastic main hall for concerts and major events, restaurant, multi-purpose function room, library, shop and more.
- Explore the stunning multi-million-pound central clubhouse that has an exclusive bar and lounge for residents to enjoy.
- Take a leisurely walk around the picturesque landscaped grounds in the sunshine.
- Have fun being entertained by the Candy Girls with their 1940s repertoire.
- Chat to staff and residents whilst enjoying canapes, Pimms and Prosecco.
What else is on offer?
- Understand more about retirement living and what it could mean for you or a loved one.
- Tour the variety of private one and two bedroom apartments and cottages.
- Gain an insight into the variety of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include table tennis, bowls, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
If you’re considering retiring in an age-exclusive village in Surrey, then don’t miss out on discovering more about the relaxed lifestyle at this event.
If you’re interested in coming, then call us on 01483 676100 or complete the form below – we can’t wait to see you there!