Elmbridge Village in Cranleigh, Surrey, is looking forward to welcoming even more faces into this excellent retirement village. The event takes place on Thursday 6th June from 10:30 am until 1:00 pm.
This is the perfect opportunity to discover more about what a retirement village could offer you or a loved one.
- Date: Thursday 6th June
- Time: 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
- What: Coffee morning
- See first-hand what a retirement village is really like
- Receive all the information you need from staff and residents
- Discover the exclusive facilities including: a fantastic main hall for concerts and major events, restaurant, multi-purpose function room, library, shop and more!
- Stroll through the extensive landscaped grounds in the sunshine
What else is on offer?
- Explore the multi-million-pound central clubhouse that includes an exclusive bar and lounge.
- Witness the community culture as you meet residents and ask about the lifestyle!
- An insight into the varied social calendar which can include table tennis, bowls, an allotments group and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
- View the mix of modern private apartments and cottage style homes that are available for sale – as well as Arun house, an impressive development of 20 one and two-bedroom retirement apartments including top floor penthouses.
If you’re considering moving to a retirement village or know someone who would benefit from the relaxed lifestyle then this event is a must!
Let us know you’re coming by calling us on 01483 676100 or by completing the form below – we can’t wait to see you there.