If you’re yet to find your perfect retirement village or you just want to gain more information about retirement living – then don’t miss the Debden Grange open day.
You’ll also benefit from the presence of a part exchange consultant, from National Property Trade, who is ready to speak with anyone interested about part exchange and what it entails.
- Date: Saturday 28th September.
- Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- What: Cheese and Wine Event.
- Where: The brand-new show home at Brook Place off Whiteditch Lane, Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3NZ.
- Understand the advantages you gain from living within a retirement community.
- Discover more about part exchange and how it could benefit you or a loved one from a professional.
- Find out more information about the exclusive facilities that will be available for residents.
- Take a tour of a brand-new show home and picture yourself living in this luxury retirement village – as you enjoy a selection of cheese and wine!
What else is on offer?
- Explore the generous variety of tenure options available including part ownership, rental and part exchange.
- Discover more about the array of fantastic benefits you receive if you choose to move into Debden Grange.
- Have any questions you may have about this peaceful and relaxing retirement lifestyle answered.
Call 01799 243888 or email: email@example.com to register your interest for this open event or fill out the form at the bottom of the page – we look forward to seeing you!
Don’t worry if you’re unable to attend our September event. Our show home is open every Friday from 9am – 5pm, without an appointment. You can find us at Brook Place, off Whiteditch Lane, Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3NZ.
Alternatively, you can visit our marketing suite, at 6 Rose and Crown Walk, Saffron Walden, CB10 1JH. This is a worthwhile visit as you’ll find a 3D village model, an interactive tour around the village and all the necessary information you need to understand exactly what a retirement living at Debden Grange could mean for you.