If you’re looking for an answer to retirement living in Newport, then don’t miss the Debden Grange open day on Saturday 6th July from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
You’ll also benefit from a talk by a registered Wellness Nutritional Therapist & Health Educator, Mike Murphy, from Saffron Wellness.
- Date: Saturday 6th July
- Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Discover more about how to stay fit and healthy in your golden years from a registered professional.
- Take a tour of a brand-new show home and imagine what it’s like to live in this luxury retirement village.
- Understand the advantages you gain from the retirement village concept.
- Gather more information about the exclusive facilities that will be available for residents.
What else is on offer?
- Explore the generous variety of financial options including part ownership, rental and part exchange.
- Find out more about the array of fantastic benefits you receive if you choose to move into Debden Grange.
- Have any questions you may have about this unique retirement lifestyle answered.
Call 01799 243888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or fill out the form at the bottom of the page – we look forward to having you!
If you’re unavailable for our July open day, then don’t worry because our show home is open every Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, without an appointment. You can find us at Brook Place off Whiteditch Lane, Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3NZ.
Alternatively, you can visit our marketing suite, at 6 Rose and Crown Walk, Saffron Walden, CB10 1JH. You won’t be disappointed, here you’ll find a 3D village model, an interactive tour around the village and find out everything you need to know about our brand-new retirement village.