There’s no better way to get into the festive spirit than to attend a Christmas fayre at a stunning village. This open day is the ideal opportunity to tour our mix of one and two-bedroom privately-owned properties – including new apartments – whilst seeing what the Christmas stalls have to offer!
- Date: Saturday 30th
- Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- What: Christmas Fayre.
- Get into the Christmas spirit and take a look at over 14 stalls brimming with edible treats, stocking fillers and gift ideas.
- Enjoy a coffee and mince pie as you chat to residents about their own experiences of retirement living.
- Explore the clubhouse, Charters Towers, which includes an amazing galleried lounge.
- Appreciate 16 acres of pristinely kept gardens and walking routes.
- Be amazed by the exclusive facilities and services including restaurant, bar, library, conservatory, shop and guest suites.
What else is on offer?
- Find out more about our range of tenure options which includes rent, purchase and rent to buy.
- Gain an insight into the colourful social calendar which includes a film group, croquet, quiz nights, bridge club, exercise classes and more!
- Tour the mix of one and two-bedroom privately-owned properties, including new apartments.
- Discover more about how retirement living can ease pressures of garden and house maintenance.
Register your interest using the form below or call 01342 870871 for more information – we can’t wait to get festive!