If you’re searching for the perfect lifestyle in your retirement then bring along your friends and family to experience retirement living at Cedars, over a lovely cup of coffee and plenty of company.
- Date: Thursday 11th July
- Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- What: Coffee and Cake.
- Explore the Grade II Listed Mansion House – containing an iconic two storey Victorian glass conservatory.
- Discover what exclusive facilities are available for residents including an elegant restaurant, ballroom, library, hobbies room, bar, medical centre and snooker room.
- An insight into the varied social calendar which can include keep fit, bridge, art, scrabble, history, film and book clubs.
- View the two- and three-bedroom apartments and cottages available for sale.
What else is on offer?
- A chance to experience an idyllic retirement community within an age-exclusive village.
- Have any questions you may have answered by staff and residents.
- A stroll around the wonderful mature gardens within the 22-acre site.
- Enjoy coffee and cake amongst excellent company.
Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity to see what a relaxed and peaceful retirement really looks like.
Invite a friend and let us know you’re coming using the form below or call 01372 383950 – we can’t wait to see you there!
In the meantime, request a brochure here to discover more about the retirement village concept.