Against the ethos of Santa Claus, seeing really is believing when it comes to property hunting. So, if you’re considering retirement living in Chorleywood, then don’t miss the opportunity see this wonderful village for yourself at our coffee morning.
- Date: Wednesday 4th December
- Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- What: Festive Coffee Morning.
- Tour the resident-exclusive facilities comprising of an elegant restaurant operating five days a week, ballroom, library, hobbies room, bar, mobile hair salon, convenience shop, croquet lawn, medical centre and snooker room.
- Explore the Grade II Listed Mansion House – containing an iconic two storey Victorian glass conservatory.
- Understand more about the resident-led social calendar which typically includes exciting groups, fitness classes, bridge, art, scrabble, history, film, book clubs and more.
- View the two and three-bedroom apartments, bungalows and cottages available for sale.
What else is on offer?
- Chat to staff and residents about life at a retirement village and immerse yourself into an idyllic retirement community within an age-exclusive village.
- A stroll around the wonderfully mature gardens within the 22-acre site which includes a protected meadow and an array of ponds.
Invite a friend or family member and let us know you’ll be there using the form below or call 01372 383950 – we can’t wait to see you there!
In the meantime, request a brochure here to discover more about the retirement village concept.