Don’t miss out on a fantastic summer event on Tuesday 16th July from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm where you can learn all about the retirement village concept and tour the properties available for sale!
Date: Tuesday 16th July
Time: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
What: Afternoon tea.
- Take a summer stroll around the award-winning Japanese garden which surrounds a carp pond and a summerhouse pavilion.
- View an excellent variety of two- and three-bedroom cottages, bungalows and apartments.
- Be impressed by the magnificent Grade II Mansion House which comprises of a stunning wood-panelled restaurant, meeting room, library, snooker room, bar and conservatory.
What else is on offer?
- Tour the village that hosts the iconic Marquee Week where a variety of events take place such as barbecues, black tie dinners and choral concerts.
- Learn more about the vibrant social calendar which comprises of numerous special interest clubs and social gatherings (and if that doesn’t take your fancy, there’s a golf club very close by too!)
- Chat with residents and staff to understand more about retirement living.
Enjoy this beautiful retirement village in the sunshine and grasp a true understanding of what it means to be part of a retirement village.
To let us know you’re coming, call 01372 383950 or complete the form below – we can’t wait to welcome you in!