Property seekers – be ready to be amazed by this fantastic retirement village. This December take the opportunity to tour the country-club style facilities – for the exclusive use of residents – as well as the excellent properties available for sale!
Date: Thursday 5th December.
Time: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
What: Afternoon tea.
- Tour the magnificent Grade II Mansion House which comprises of a charming wood-panelled restaurant, meeting room, library, snooker room, bar and conservatory.
- Enjoy a multitude of walking options in our 28 acres of actively managed land to generate biodiversity. This includes an award-winning Japanese garden which surrounds a carp pond and a summerhouse pavilion. There are also three walking fields that encourage wildflower growth.
- Find yourself in an excellent location where you’re right next door to Ashridge National Trust estate, where Russell Crowe’s Robin Hood was filmed. The village is also closely situated to Berkhamsted Village and Golf Club!
- View an attractive variety of independent living large two and three-bedroom cottages, bungalows and apartments.
What else is on offer?
- Chat with residents and staff to get inside information about what life is like at Castle Village.
- Learn more about the vibrant social calendar which comprises of a variety of special interest clubs and social gatherings. This can include book club, crafts, quizzes, bridge, exercises classes, film groups and more.
- Visit the village that’s well-known for hosting the iconic Marquee Week where a variety of events takes place such as barbecues, black tie dinners and choral concerts.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get an insight into luxury retirement living within a fantastic community. Bring along your friends and family and see if this is the retirement village you’ve been searching for!
Register your interest by calling 01372 383950 or completing the form below – we can’t wait to welcome you.