Discover retirement living at its finest at Castle Village this February. Come and chat with existing residents to find out if the relaxing lifestyle on offer is for you, over a cup of tea and slice of cake.
- Date: Thursday 20th February
- Time: 12 pm – 3 pm.
- What: Afternoon Tea
- Find out more about the unique retirement lifestyle on offer.
- Experience the country-club style facilities in Grade II listed, Mansion House, including a restaurant, bar, snooker room, library and conservatory.
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea and chat with current residents about life in the village.
- Meet the village manager, Michael O’Devlin and ask him any questions you may have.
- Explore the 28 acres of stunning landscaped grounds managed to create biodiversity and include a Japanese garden and carp pond.
What else is on offer?
- Gain an insight into the colourful social calendar which includes keep fit, art group, Bridge club, choir, jazz club and film group and more!
- Discover the wonderful inclusive services which include weekly cleaning, laundry, and garden and house maintenance and a weekly visiting GP surgery.
- Discover the excellent transport links to central London and beyond.
- Learn about the history of Mansion House.
Register your interest using the form below or call 01372 383950 for more information – why not bring a friend along too? We look forward to welcoming you to Castle Village!