Our open day this March will provide you with the perfect opportunity to enjoy a taste of village life in this vibrant and welcoming community. See if this lifestyle could be for you whilst chatting with residents over afternoon tea!
Date: Thursday 19th March.
Time: 1pm – 4pm.
What: Afternoon Tea.
- Discover more about the exclusive facilities you benefit from as a resident including restaurant, bar, lounge, library, hair salon, fitness room, snooker room and putting green.
- Take a walk into Taunton town centre, Somerset’s county town, or a short drive to the popular Exmoor National Park, Quantock and Mendip Hill and Somerset Levels.
- View a variety of beautiful retirement properties from studios to one and two-bedroom apartments and houses.
- Find out more about the Try Before You Buy scheme which allows you to test drive the lifestyle to see if it’s for you.
What else is on offer?
- Chat to staff and residents about their personal experiences whilst enjoying your afternoon tea.
- Gather more information about the selection of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include special interest groups, fitness classes, bowls, bridge, table tennis and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
This is the perfect fact-finding opportunity to decide whether a retirement village could be for you or a loved one.
We can’t wait to welcome you into the community, call 01372 383950 to let us know you’re coming or complete the form below.