Don’t miss out on a fantastic summer event on Saturday 13th July from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm where you can hear the beautiful sounds of the Mantuan String Quartet as you learn all about the retirement village concept.
Date: Saturday 13th July.
Time: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
What: Musical Summer Fete.
- Explore 15 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds overlooking the Avon Valley.
- Take a look at the exclusive facilities on offer including a hair salon, lounge, conservatory, bar, bistro, library, meeting room and convenience shop.
- View a wide variety of retirement properties from studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and houses.
- Enjoy entertainment from the Mantuan String Quartet.
What else is on offer?
- Talk to staff and residents about their experiences of life at a retirement village.
- Gain an insight into the variety of activities and groups villagers can be involved in, which typically include special interest groups, fitness classes, film nights and an assortment of trips outside the village too.
If you’re looking for a relaxing lifestyle for you or a loved one, then you can’t miss this wonderful open day that’ll tell you everything you need to know about retirement living.
Bring along a friend and call 01372 383950 to let us know you’ll be coming or complete the form below – we can’t wait to welcome you in!