Service charge paid for a full year
Make 2022 your year to find a place to call home – a home that comes with all of these extras at no cost for your first 12 months.
Village Manager and support staff, 24-hour emergency support, domestic assistance (i.e. someone to help with the chores so you can focus on spending your time doing things that are a lot more fun), wellness coach*, mini-bus*, buildings insurance, internal and external maintenance of communal areas and gardens...the list goes on and on. These are some of the things your service charge covers.
Contact us to find out more and how this works at the village you’re interested in.
Now really is the time to find a place to call home
*not available at all villages
Purchase - We’ll pay your service charge for a full year!
- Offer is valid from 26th Dec 2021.
- If you have an offer accepted before 31st May 2022, and complete your purchase prior to 30th September 2022, Retirement Villages Group will pay your service charge and/or management fee for a year on your new property.
- This offer is only applicable on Retirement Village owned property, not a property assigned by a Retirement Villages resident.
- This offer excludes Thamesfield Village, where Retirement Villages will pay your service charge for 9 months only.
- If the property purchase is cancelled for any reason, this offer will no longer apply.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time by Retirement Villages Group.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer must be quoted to the sales consultant at time of enquiry.
- The purchase of any Retirement Village property includes ongoing resident service charges and/or management fees and other financial commitments. Please refer carefully to FAQ and Financial Implications documents applicable to the property being purchased.
- The standard service charge and/or management fee will resume after 12 months (or 9 months if at Thamesfield Village)
Rental – We’ll pay your service charge for a full year!
- Offer is valid from 26th Dec 2021.
- Offer is available for new residents on 12 month (or longer) fixed minimum term contracts.
- If you sign a new tenancy agreement before 31st May 2022, and move in prior to 30th September 2022, Retirement Villages Group will pay your service charge and/or management fee for 12 months on your new property (or 9 months if at Thamesfield Village).
- The monthly inclusive charge includes net rent, service charge and/or management fee. The service charge and/or management fee element(s) will be deducted pro-rata from the monthly inclusive charges due in the first 12 months of your Tenancy (or 9 months if at Thamesfield Village). After the introductory period, the monthly inclusive charge will revert to including the full service charge and/or management fee will revert to the full rate agreed per your Tenancy Agreement.
- Any renewal on the initial Term will be subject to increases agreed prior to the commencement of the Tenancy. Such increases will be based on the full and not discounted monthly inclusive charge.
- You will still be required to pay a deposit equal to one month’s inclusive charge, not discounted, which will be payable and will be held by The Deposit Protection Service for the duration of the Tenancy.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- This offer must be quoted to the sales consultant when enquiring.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Retirement Villages Group.
- Written details available upon request.
- Not available on short-term rentals of below 12 months.
- At Debden Grange and Gradwell Park this offer will cover the management fee as there is no service charge payable.