We’ve extended our ‘first two months on us’ offer until the end of August!
Renting with us is a flexible and fast way to start experiencing community life at one of our 16 villages and we’re making it even more appealing with our 2 months free offer. Renting gives you the freedom to choose where and for how long you rent from us and it’s so simple too. Your monthly inclusive charge will cover both the rent and the resident service charge to make budgeting easy, all you need to worry about is which property to choose from in our range.
Renting in retirement is an option for you to consider when it comes to choosing the lifestyle that’s right for you. Renting can offer you flexibility and the chance to free up equity and we know these reasons are why renting in retirement is becoming increasingly popular and that’s why we’re offering 2 months rent-free on us*
Advantages of renting over buying
1. Financial freedom
Many choose to take advantage of the equity released from the sale of a property to provide them with financial freedom, using this to boost their pension or fund travel plans.
2. Helping family earlier
Rather than passing on a property to family, retirees are choosing to sell their home and use the equity to help their family earlier – perhaps to support grandchildren, or freeing children from their own mortgages.
3. Renting in retirement provides greater flexibility
Renting provides a certain flexibility that purchasing a property doesn’t. Those that choose to rent their home have the flexibility to move to any location they desire.
To learn more about renting in retirement and our communities, please do contact us. We would be delighted to tell you more about how it can work for you, the properties available to rent and even to book a look around so you can see all our communities have to offer:
*Two Month’s Free Rent, terms and conditions
- 12 month minimum term
- Available on selected homes
- Offer is valid for reservations made after 4th of November 2020 and before 31st August 2021
- Two month’s rent inclusive of service charge to be covered by Retirement Villages Group after which the tenant shall be liable for full ongoing rental payments.
- A deposit equal to one month’s full rent, not discounted rent will be payable and will be held by The Deposit Protection Service for the duration of the Tenancy.
- Any renewal on the initial term will be subject to increases agreed prior to the commencement of the Tenancy. Such increases to be based on full and not discounted rent.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- See Sales Consultant at your community of interest for more details
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Retirement Villages Group
- Written details available upon request.
- Not available on short-term rentals