We are very pleased to be able to welcome you back for viewings (by appointment). Please take a moment to read our guidelines prior to your visit, which we have carefully put in place in order to keep you, our staff and the wider community as safe as possible.
We politely request all visits to our villages including the marketing suites, show homes and specific properties for sale, are by prior appointment only. To request an appointment, please call us on 01372 383950 or send us a message via our contact us form, we would be delighted to organise your visit.
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILL HEALTH INCLUDING A COUGH, HIGH TEMPERATURE OR BREATHLESSNESS PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AND POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Please maintain a safe distance at all property meetings and strictly maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- All viewers and Retirement Villages’ staff will be expected to use the hand sanitiser, face masks and disposable gloves provided upon entering the display suite or an individual property. Please note all properties are vacant.
- Once the viewing has taken place we will, as best practice, sanitise all door handles and surfaces before and after viewings.
- Viewings of communal facilities or club house areas WILL NOT take place, except where we are showing apartments which require entrance through a communal area.
- All visitors will undertake a health screening questionnaire prior to their visit.
- Only two adult visitors from the same household at a property viewing, please could you not bring children along.
- Doors should be left open to reduce physical contact and we request you refrain from touching surfaces wherever possible.
- All parties must maintain social distancing at all times.
- Please do not use the toilet facilities.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to show you any of the shared communal spaces (excluding where it is necessary to pass through communal areas to access apartments).
We are grateful for your understanding and co-operation at this time, please rest assured your safety, our residents, and that of our employees is our primary concern and we look forward to meeting you.