We are very pleased to be able to welcome you back for viewings (by appointment). Please take a moment to read our guidelines prior to your visit, which we have carefully put in place in order to keep you, our staff and the wider community as safe as possible.
We politely request all visits to our villages including the marketing suites, show homes and specific properties for sale, are by prior appointment only. To request an appointment, please call us on 01372 383950 or send us a message via our contact us form, we would be delighted to organise your visit.
Please take a moment to read our guidelines prior to your visit.
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILL HEALTH INCLUDING A COUGH, HIGH TEMPERATURE OR BREATHLESSNESS PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AND POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Please maintain a safe distance at all property meetings and strictly maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- All viewers and Retirement Villages’ staff will be expected to use the hand sanitiser, face masks and disposable gloves provided upon entering the display suite or an individual property. Please note all properties are vacant.
- Once the viewing has taken place we will, as best practice, sanitise all door handles and surfaces before and after viewings.
- Unfortunately, viewings of communal facilities or club house areas will not be able to take place at this time.
- All visitors will undertake a health screening questionnaire prior to their visit.
- Only two adult visitors from the same household at a property viewing, please no children.
- Please refrain from using the toilet facilities.