Please see latest updates and advice for visitors:
Update: Entering Lockdown
05 January 2021
As the impact of the Coronavirus continues to affect all our lives and we enter a new period of lockdown in England, we remain committed to keeping our residents, visitors and staff as safe as possible.
We are pleased therefore to reassure people that all activities associated with buying, selling or renting one of our properties can continue which means, we are still able to offer by appointment, appropriate and safe property viewings at all of our villages.
All visits will need to be booked in advance of course, so please ensure you use our online booking form or call our sales team to book an appointment at your chosen village before visiting.
All visitor guidelines can be found below.
* Some restrictions of viewings on communal areas may apply and vary from village to village.
Update: Entering Tier 4
21st December 2020
Following the latest Government announcement on Saturday 19th December 2020, some of our villages are now observing Tier 4 restrictions, which unfortunately means we are unable to offer any property viewings and/or village tours until further notice.
These villages are as followed:
- Mayford Grange
- Charters Village
- Cedars Village
- Castle Village
- Thamesfield Village
All new residents confirmed to move in at these villages during this period of restriction will still be able to move in as planned. Please contact our team if you have any questions or require any additional support.
All our other villages will still be able to operate safe viewings and appointments. All site visits must still be booked in advance, so please ensure you use our online booking form or call our sales team to book an appointment at your chosen village before visiting. All visitor guidelines can be found below.
For the latest Government guidance on your local area, please check here.
Update: Entering the Governments New Tiered System
4th December 2020
As we enter the new tiered system as outlined by the government, we are happy to announce that many of our marketing suites at our villages are still open for safe viewings and appointments. All site visits must be booked in advance so please ensure you use our online booking form or call our sales team to book an appointment at your chosen village.
As ever, the safety and wellness of all our staff and residents remains a priority at this challenging time so please ensure before your visit that you check the government website for all the latest information on your local area restrictions.
Please take a moment to read our guidelines prior to your visit.
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILL HEALTH INCLUDING A COUGH, HIGH TEMPERATURE OR BREATHLESSNESS PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AND POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Please maintain a safe distance at all property meetings and strictly maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- All viewers and Retirement Villages’ staff will be expected to use the hand sanitiser, face masks and disposable gloves provided upon entering the display suite or an individual property. Please note all properties are vacant.
- Once the viewing has taken place we will, as best practice, sanitise all door handles and surfaces before and after viewings.
- Unfortunately, viewings of communal facilities or club house areas will not be able to take place at this time.
- All visitors will undertake a health screening questionnaire prior to their visit.
- Only two adult visitors from the same household at a property viewing, please no children.
- Please refrain from using the toilet facilities.
We look forward to meeting you soon.